As is you needed another reason to come to ThrillerFest in New York this July, Check out PitchFest–a place where your manuscript can find a home.
ITW VP for Education; CraftFest and Master CraftFest Director
A Different and Better PitchFest
Thursday July 7th
Calling all writers!
PitchFest 2016 is weeks away and is shaping up to be the best PitchFest ever offered by ThrillerFest. This event is an overwhelming opportunity for writers of all genres to meet with the best of the best in the book industry.
Four reasons you should attend:
1) The most agents and editors ever gathered at one time to hear your pitches.
- We have 60 of the best experts volunteering their time to hear your pitches, to offer advice, and to expand your network of the movers and shakers in our business. http://thrillerfest.com/pitchfest/participating-agents/
2) The best agents and editors.
- The “sellingest” thriller and mystery agents in our industry were invited to attend this year, and over 50 have confirmed that they want to meet you.
3) The largest gathering of editors.
- Six editors from publishers such as Tor/Forge, Kensington, and Audible will be in attendance to hear your pitch.
4) Laser focus on what’s hot.
- With audio books on the rise, we’ve secured Coleen Barr from Audible to join us.
- With Teen and Young Adult books flying off the shelves, we have the largest gathering of agents seeking YA in our history.
5) And for the first time in our event history, we’ve added a “No Pitch Zone” with experts to help you during the PitchFest event.
- Renowned experts, such as agents Janet Reid and Barbara Poelle, along with editors Chantelle Aimee Osman and Shannon Jamieson Vasquez will be available to assist you with your query letter or review your first page and offer pointers.
Sign up for PitchFest today at http://thrillerfest.com/registration/.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at Sandra@SandraBrannan.com.
Author of the Liv Bergen Mystery Series